Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A MIDI DAY






SKIRT / HAT MANGO - TOP ZARA - BAG PERSUNMALL

A midi skirt is such a classy and feminine fashion item. When I wear a midi skirt it gives me a vintage feel and takes me back to the 50's where my icons Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe made the midi skirt a true fashion statement. To make it slightly even more vintage looking I combined it with a black and brown striped shirt and a fedora hat. Now how cute is this outfit?

Find the same items here:


Photos by Duy Tam

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love how your nails match!

    The Flair Society

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just look amazing <3 What a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is really really gorgeous, love it all!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look is exceptionally beautiful, classic and chic, I am smitten with midi skirts, they just about flatter every body shape and are so stunning!
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin adorable Minh! Lovely stripe top with that hat xoxo

    ❤ www.Tsangtastic.com
    New Post – Boot Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so lovely, perfect blouse and perfectly combined outfit :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the gold and black stripes! And the midi is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this skirt and the mix style.

    http://freedmode.blogspot.fr/
    Thanks for your comment.

    Very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!
    I stumbled across your blog and instantly enjoy your stlye!!
    would like to follow and keep in touch, let me know! :)
    ♥Stacey Nguyen

    www.trendyoutings.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute outfit! I love the bag...
    - Astrid
    http://druggedbyfashion.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. heyyy!!!great blog!lovely outfit!wanna follow each other so we can keep in touch?please let me know!!!:-))
    xxx Marlen
    http://kissmebe4flight.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look and very beautiful photos. Very beautiful.

    Regards from www.inatrendytown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete