Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, June 3, 2013

PORSELAIN DOLL




TOP SPS - SKIRT H&M - HAT ASOS - NAIL POLISH SUPERSTARNAILLACQUER

Today I got a really nice surprise in my mail. Superstar Nail Lacquer! I couldn't wait to try it out and this blue nail polish perfectly matches with my skirt. What I love about this polish is that the vibrant color stays true when applied. I have more awesome colors to show you so stay posted!

Find the similar items here:

 

Photos by D.T Nguyen

15 comments:

  1. Super super mooie outfit! De kleuren staan heel leuk bij elkaar!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do look JUST like a doll. So pretty, girl! Love the cutouts in the skirt, too :)

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a unbelieveable great nail-styling! I wouldn´t be able for myself to do this in such a great way - but to be honest my nails aren´t very good ;) And your outfit so so cute and sweet <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely nail combination. You are such a beauty, really like a doll on these photos (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt! And I love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute outfit http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you look so amazing! Love the outfit and his colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I'm obsessed with your nails.
    xo,
    www.abitofsass.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. STUNNING! You are a doll!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your hat rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics!! Today in my blog my flamenca dress, i hope you visit me. Kiss forma AndalucĂ­a!

    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete