Sunday, June 2, 2013

NOTW 10

This week I wanted to you show some of my best work. It's a portrait of Miranda Kerr and a portrait of myself (you might have seen it already in one of my first posts and my instagram). It's painted on a little nail so I'm pretty proud of it ^^

This is how it works:

* Comment below what kind of nail art you want to see for next week.
   It can be flowers, animals, prints, your favorite cartoon...anything you like!

* I will randomly choose a request and hand paint/create it on my nails.

* The Nails Of The Week (NOTW) will be featured on my blog every weekend.

This week's NOTW is: 

Portraits


This was my very first try to paint a portrait on a nail. I remember telling my mom that I'm painting my portrait on a nail and she was like yeah right...but when I finished it she was so amazed and to be honest so was I :P.















And this was my second try. A portrait of Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr. Yes I know the eyes are too far apart but this nail was really small haha (the real nail is about 16 times smaller). I should paint some more portraits when I have time :) Any suggestions for a certain person?

Photos by me

11 comments:

  1. Oh god, this is real art!! WOW! <3 Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are soooo clever to do this.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gemma Ward :) or Emily Browning - she's distinctive :)

    Great job, waiting for the next mini portrait :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!

    Xenia
    http://lifeandfashionexplorer.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a real artist!!! Fabulous work!! Kisses from Vienna,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is absolutely great. =)

    http://www.miss-pinkpalm.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, dit is serieus f*cking nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg... this is seriously STUNNING... You have some beautiful artistic skills. I can't wait to see more of things like these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy shit wtf.
    Dat is geweldig. _O_

    ReplyDelete