Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, February 10, 2014

Thea By Thara

TOP THEA BY THARA - SUNGLASSES PRADA - EARRINGS BARBARELAJEWELRY

I've been living the good life here in Vietnam for about 3 weeks now and still have 2 weeks to go. Time flies by when your having fun so I decided to take a little break on blogging. Another reason is that my suitcase got lost at the airport in Vietnam so I didn't have any clothing to photograph. Thank god it's been found (after almost 3 weeks) but I'm so happy I don't even care anymore. I couldn't wait to show you guys some beautiful pieces from Thea By Thara. Let's start with this gorgeous top. What I love most about this top is the open back. It's so detailed and the quality is really amazing! Perfect for a summer's day. 

Check out the full collection at www.Theabythara.com. They currently have a flash sale, 25% off for all full price items. Valid now until 16th February 2014! 

Photos by Duy Tam

26 comments:

  1. Great outfit!! The top is amaizing!!
    xoxo
    lore
    http://www.plikipliki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great great ! This outfit is beautiful !!! :))
    Have a nice day, Maikie

    from withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still loving the drawings! So jealous that you're in the gorgeous heat and can wear things like that! Omg what a nightmare losing your suitcase! Glad you have it back. Looking forward to seeing all you

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *your outfit posts while you're over there!

      Katie <3

      Delete
  4. the top is so pretty, great look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fantastic! I am totally in love with your shoes!

    http://celebritiesandfashionnews.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me ha gustado mucho, ¿qué tal si nos seguimos?

    Un beso!

    www.desdemiarmario.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love it cute look and the illustration is just amazing!

    Cee. ♥
    Code Overdressed

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely post! You are so pretty! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! And I love your illustrations <3 great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very summery and fresh! Thank God your suitcase has been found :)

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely LOVE the detail on that shirt!!

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVEMAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a fantastic look, I like the blouse, shorts and of course the glasses are very original. That if I must admit that not every girl can wear it like you. Kisses. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. ¡Hola! Acabo de encontrar tu blog y me ha fascinado. Un look maravilloso, ¡muy guapa!

    ¡Un beso! ¡Nos leemos!

    worldoforbits.blogspot.com ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, you're beautiful and so are your drawings! *w*

    chocolate0monster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog! :)
    Follow for follow? Let me know!
    Love, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, amazing look! <3

    www.shoeaholicandmore.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. such fashion white outfit,love your style totally
    hello,my name is Poppy
    No matter what you're going through, it's always better if you have people to share it with.
    thank you for sharing this to us ,enjoy here
    love the photos all!!!
    Hope to be your friend soon Pls post more!
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog
    hope you can check my blog and share beauty:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That shade of blue looks amazing on you! x

    http://callmenames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful look *_*your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look amazing!! i love the little illustration

    abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete