Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, November 1, 2013

STYLIGHT "SHARE FASHION" CONTEST DENIM PART 2



If you've read the previous post you know that I'm entering the "Share Fashion" contest on Stylight. This is my 2nd denim look. Denim on denim biker style. Please take a few seconds to vote for me by clicking on the ❤ at the bottom of the collage. I would really appreciate it thank you!
Photos by Duy Tam

5 comments:

  1. Amazing style, now I'm following you :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minh, you and your hair are sooo gorgeous!!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and pretty style..... I haqve the same pair of boots you wear! ;-)
    I'll vote and lots of succes......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bikers look!
    XoXo
    Patinka
    patinkasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a denim shirt and am never sure how to style it, but I think you've done it perfectly! - Rebecca, UK Style blogger

    ReplyDelete