Monday, August 5, 2013

FRESH AND MINTY







Today's entire outfit is from the amazing web shop Chicwish. I'm sure most of you have heard of it before? And if you haven't I am more then glad to introduce you to this wonderful shop. They have so many beautiful clothing, shoes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like. I am loving this look so it's going to be in my suitcase when I'm off to Tunisia for my vacation. Can't wait to spend a whole week with my best friend enjoying the sun, sea and beach. Where did you spend or will be spending your vacation?

Find the similar items here:




Photos by Duy Tam

15 comments:

  1. Me encanta el LOOK, la blusa es muy curiosa, y las gafas muy originales.
    Te dejo mi blog por si quieres seguirlo
    mylittleworldfashionblog.blogspot.com
    Besos^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur pictures perfect!
    love ur style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your nails ;)) and shoes look cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the shirt! The sunglasses are cool, as I said on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's NICE :) every single detail is so perfect :) love shorts the most





    Let me know if u would liek to follow each other, best wishes
    http://linselfportrait.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want everything you're wearing. So cute ^_^ especially those sunglasses.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super mooie foto's!
    Je nagels zien er altijd zo mooi uit :)
    Chi trang phuc dep qua <3

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails! I love this pattern on them! <3
    And great outfit, really! I like these shorts... and cool glasses, very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey,
    beautiful outfit and amazing sunnies! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! The color, the lace, and the nails are simply amazing <3
    www.sequinvision.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really fresh and minty
    love your sunglasses and flat. They're gorgeous!

    http://elainelaines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete